Adopt an Olive Tree 5 Year Adoption
€125.00 inc. Sales tax
Adopt an Organic Olive tree in Italy, support our organic farm
You can help the environment around us by assisting us to plant new organic Olive trees thus increasing the amount of carbon our farmlands can absorb. Right now everyone is doing as much as they can to reduce their carbon footprint and slow the global warming that is occurring and planting trees is one way that we can all help.
This is a ‘Not For Profit’ olive tree adoption offer
What you pay is to allow us to plant more trees to help the environment around us, it is a 5 year subscription, with 500ml of our IGP olive oil toscana delivered once a year. Further years can be purchased in order to secure your supply of our organic IGP Olive oil Toscana
Adopting an organic Olive tree in Italy
We have put together a great organic olive tree adoption plan Italy, where you get amazing benefits while helping our environment, perfect as a gift, check out the pack you receive when adopting an olive tree that we will plant at Tenuta Le Mandorlaie.
How much does it cost us to plant an olive tree?
We want to be open and transparent when it comes to what it takes for us to plant and maintain a new organic olive tree in its first years of its life at Tenuta Le Mandorlaie, Maremma, Tuscany, here is the breakdown of the cost;
- Olive tree, 2 years old, organic and certified virus free €12
- Chestnut support pole €2
- Labour for planting €2
- Watering, Pruning, grass cutting in the olive grove for the year €7
- Harvesting and Olive pressing €2
So there we have it, the total cost is €25 for the planting and management of the BIO organic olive tree (first year).
Adopt and plant an organic olive tree in Tuscany
Are you ready to help our organic farm in Maremma Tuscany and the environment for the good of all, whilst making an eco friendly contribution, then please order your Adopt an Olive tree in Italy package today.
14 in stock
Terms and conditions
- The adoption period for this olive tree adoption offer is for a five year (5) period
- We only plant new adopted olive trees from November to March, if you adopt during April to October we will plant in the next planting season
- The olive oil supplied will not be from the adopted olive tree but is from our existing organic olive trees, the tree adopted is a newly planted 2 year old organic olive tree
- Shipping of oil relating to the adopt a tree program is free for mainland Europe, for other countries we will advise cost via email, unfortunately some countries are expensive to ship to and may have import costs that need to be paid for by us the shipper, contact us if you have a question regarding shipping
- Some countries may also also have import or customs duties, these costs are not included, contact us if you have a question regarding import duties or customs costs
Why adopt an Olive Tree in Italy
- When we see so much change occurring, there are several solutions to problems that are happening more often for example the solution to catastrophic events like wildfires, floods is by restoring green cover and the balance in nature.
- The planting or adopting trees helps safeguard jobs, human health and natural resources that are depended on by millions of species.
- For those that receive an adopted olive tree as a gift receive our organic IGP olive oil Toscana produced from our mature olive trees, also a certificate of adoption and and a plaque with your name placed on the adopted tree.
|Organic Olive Tree
We plant two year old organic certified olive trees as part of our olive tree adoption project