Olive Tree planting Holiday – 2 days in the olive groves planting 20 Olive trees
Why run this sort of holiday break
As a small family farm the payment for your olive tree planting break will ultimately be funding the purchase of the trees, your holiday break itself is our thank you for helping the environment around us. It is our goal to plant trees and what better way than sharing the experience of the olive groves with others.
All trees planted will have been organically grown, and are certified virus free
More detail, Itinerary
- Arrival welcome drinks, introduction to our farm and your cottage
- Head on out to where your trees will be planted, ground preparation for the new trees; turning over the soil, adding organic fertilizer
- Start tree planting, expected to plant 10+ trees
- Afternoon tour of olive groves, knowledge transfer, pruning techniques, harvesting, olive oil characteristics
- Late afternoon break
- Dinner in the Olive grove
- Out to plant remainder of Olive trees / add their support stakes
- Lunch in the olive grove, all local products and wine
- Visit to the Olive Mill
- Dinner at home at Tenuta Le Mandorlaie
Cost for the Olive Tree planting break
Price for 2 people staying together in our agriturismo ‘Lavender cottage’ for the 2 day all inclusive Olive Tree planting break is; 490.00euro
Contact us directly by email [email protected] to arrange your Olive tree planting holiday in Tuscany.
*We will only be offering our great olive tree planting mini break holiday in March, April, May and October and places are limited.